TO DATE TECARTHERAPY DEVICES HAVE HAD SIGNIFICANT LIMITATIONS IN EFFICIENCY:
- Limited management of the depth of treatment (only one frequency or a limited range)
- Ineffectiveness when applied to acute diseases due to the thermal effect of classic Tecartherapy
- Difficulty in managing some anatomical regions because of the reduced range of applicators
- Difficulty in choosing the right operating protocol/approach for each pathology
- Exposure of the operator to unwanted electromagnetic fields
- Risk of burns, shocks
THE MOST EFFECTIVE
Maximum adaptability of therapy to the patient thanks to new built-in solutions:
- Frequency on Demand: Choose the best frequency between 300 KHz and 1 MHz for your 1Hz step treatment.
- AAW technology, generated by the design of increasingly modern and efficient circuitry, constantly varies the characteristics of the signal used in order to be adapted to the patient and the type of application.
- With HEA technology, it is finally possible to carry out therapies with higher electrical bio-stimulation content while maintaining the thermal effect at levels of up to 10 times lower than traditional tecars.
THE MOST COMPLETE
It guarantees the highest application performance with endless treatment possibilities.
- Multi-Emission: Continuous, Sensitive, 4 levels of athermy.
- 28 Accessories: BESIDES THE CLASSIC UNIPOLAR THERE ARE 8 NEW INNOVATIVE ACCESSORIES’ SERIES that can reach any body region.
- YURI: A dedicated App on iOS for the iPad – that can always be updated from the App Store – with a simple, intuitive interface and navigation that guides you along a natural and unhindered path for maximum ease of interaction along with the potential of Fisiowam.
The constant research and development of new technologies that provide safety for therapists and patients has characterized Fisiowarm production, since its very first introduction on the market.
The first to eliminate the risk of shocks and accidental burns thanks to the implementation of low voltage circuits as well as for capacitive transfer, today thanks to the latest introduced technological solutions, Fisiowarm has passed even the most stringent electrical safety tests provided for Class B (home use) for additional safety guarantee for patients and operators.