Up to now Tecartherapy devices have had great efficiency limitations:
- Limited management of the depth of the treatment (only one or a limited range of frequencies)
- Not effective in the acute phase due to the thermal effect of traditional tecartherapy
- Diffcult to manage some anatomical regions due to the limited range of applicators
Diffcult to choose the right protocol/approach for a disorder
Operator’s exposure to unwanted electromagnetic fields
Risk of burns and electric shock
THE MOST EFFECTIVE
The new Fisiowarm 7.0 features allow the therapy to adapt perfectly to the patient:
- Frequency on Demand: choose the best frequency for your treatment in a range from 300 kHz to 1 MHz in steps of 1 kHz.
- AAW technology, designing increasingly modern and effcient circuits. This technology continuously varies the characteristics of the signal to adapt to the patient and the type of application.
- HEA technology now allows for high power biostimulation therapy keeping the thermal effect up to 10 times lower than traditional tecartherapy devices.
THE MOST COMPLETE
Fisiowarm 7.0 ensures the highest performance with infnite treatment.
- Multi-Emission: Continuous, sensitive, 4 heat-free levels.
- Accessories: in addition to the traditional unipolar electrodes, there are 8 NEW SERIES OF INNOVATIVE ACCESSORIES to reach any anatomical region.
- YURI: A REVOLUTIONARY USER EXPERIENCE, a user-friendly iOS app for iPads you can update through the App Store guides you through a natural, obstacle-free path to easily interact with Fisiowarm.
Our continuous research and development of new technologies for the practitioners’ safety have always characterised Fisiowarm ever since it was launched on the market.
Fisiowarm was the frst unit to eliminate the risk of electric shock and accidental burns thanks to the implementation of low-voltage circuits even for the capacitive transfer. The recent technological solutions have allowed Fisiowarm to pass even the most stringent electrical safety tests and be classifed as Class B equipment, which ensures its safety even in non-professional settings.